1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
According to my profile I'm here since three years... okay, a bit more than three years.
2. What does your username mean?
My username developed out of my old one and has no real meaning. I made the first name with no real intention of being that active and choose something really long and silly. Over the time, my friends started to shorten that name and after a while my Nickname became my new username in combination with my trademark - a wolf.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Silly, shy and determined.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Digital, since I can't really draw.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Maybe said drawing from the question above!
8. What was your first favourite?
I don't remember anymore but I'm sure it was a Resident Evil one.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Digital, but so far I have found favorites in every kind of art style.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I have a lot of artists I love, so I can't really pick one, cause their arts are very much different.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
There are two people I would really love to meet: Danniellahill and Sreliata. I bet the three of us in one place - we would have so much fun. The days probably couldn't be long enough for talking, gaming, laughing and all that.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Sreliata - in every single way! We got to know each other here on dA and now we are truly best friends. Here it's not just a simple phrase - it's just true. She was always there whenever I needed her and she always knew when I needed a hug or a kick in the butt. I don't know what I would do without her anymore! Luv you!
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
XNALara, Blender Cycles, Photoshop and my old trusty Wacoom Bamboo.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Mostly games - I get a lot of ideas when I play and sometimes work (don't ask, but sometimes I don't need my brain at work and that's the moment I tend to think in strange paths).
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I think there are a lot but two were really important - The moment Sreliata and I realized that at time we were only living apart 30 minutes from each other, since I never thought I could find such a wonderful soul on the internet and she would be that close to me. The second when I met Danniellahill - we had so much in common, learned to together and from each other and now we are here - a perfect team on our shared account and we have so much fun. These are the moments I can be sure that joining this community was the right thing to do.